You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our contact details can be found on the contact us page of the website.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Website.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line if an order issue has arisen. Or from the delivery company only in regards to delivery of your order.
The Information We DO NOT Collect:
Credit/Debit Card Information - Since all payments are processed via our chosen and authorised payment processor, PayPal and Sage Pay, we never have access to your card details at any time.
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the delivery company necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
Please be aware that all furniture has variants of colour and we therefore cannot guarantee exact colour matches. Colour variation can also occur due to the different properties of computer display equipment being used to view the product.
DELIVERY, RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS:
- Delivery of the products shall be made by the Chesterfield Leather Sofas or its agent notifying the Buyer that the products are available for collection at our premises or for delivery to such place as the Buyer may specify at the time the order is placed.
- Normal delivery times are Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm excluding public holidays. Deliveries at other times are possible by prior arrangement but can incur a surcharge.
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery.
- For delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands postage does not apply and there will be a different postage cost dependent on the area where the item will be delivered.
- Where an order contains more than one item, we aim to deliver the full order at the same time once all items are available.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier but the Buyer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer a redelivery charge for the cost of the failed delivery.
- An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and dispatch from our warehouse following delivery of the goods. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by letter or e-mail.
- If the Buyer wishes to cancel their purchase for any reason they must do so, in writing by e-mail or letter. Orders cancelled once received into our warehouse will incur a 20% re-stocking charge. Orders cancelled within 7 working days of delivery, must be returned to us in the same condition they were at the time of delivery and in their original packaging at the Buyers expense alternatively Chesterfield Leather Sofas can arrange collection if possible (depending on products) at the cost levied by the carrier. Any monies which have been paid will be refunded within 30 days less the cost of the collection fee, delivery charge will not be refundable and 10% re-stocking charge, provided that Chesterfield Leather Sofas receives the goods in the same condition they were at the time of delivery and in their original packaging. Items which are not adequately packaged at the time of collection will not be collected as courier policy and a charge levied by the carrier to cover the cost of a failed collection. Please note this does not apply to items of upholstery and for items that have been made to a specific size or specially commissioned where there is a 50% cancellation/return fee unless the order is cancelled prior to production.
- Upon delivery an adult must be available at the address to check and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition.
- Any damages, shortages or discrepancies must be notified to our department within 24 hrs.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCTS:
- Other than where the Buyer acts as a Consumer the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Products 7 working days after delivery to the Buyer.
- After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Products which are not in accordance with the contract.
TITLE AND RISK:
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- Notwithstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received in cash or clear funds payment in full.